Employers and insurance companies have ideas about how much medical care injured workers need and how long it should take them to recover from injuries. These ideas often align with their financial motives. As a result, there is a strong tendency for these parties to undervalue Workers’ Compensation claims.
At the Work Injury Legal Team, our goal is to ensure injured Pennsylvania workers get back on their feet, and back to their lives. In all cases, we help our clients obtain full Workers’ Compensation benefits in light of serious work injuries, including:
- Head injury, including traumatic brain injury, concussion and closed-head injuries such as coup-contrecoup
- Back injury, including herniated disk
- Neck injury, including whiplash
- Spinal cord injury, including injury leading to paraplegia or quadriplegia
- Joint injury, including knee injury and shoulder injury (such as an ACL tear or rotator cuff tear)
- Respiratory diseases caused by exposure to dust or airborne chemicals and carcinogens
- Repetitive stress injuries, including carpal tunnel syndrome
- Aggravation of a pre-existing condition such as arthritis or asthma
- Nerve damage
- Burn injury
We offer clients particular value by way of our total solution package style of service. Not only do we provide you with access to a hand-picked roster of experienced Workers’ Compensation attorneys, we also offer you access to the medical and pharmaceutical team you need to heal.
Workers’ Compensation Is All We Do
The Work Injury Legal Team offers a free initial consultation to each prospective client. We charge by contingent fee, which means you will owe us no attorney fees unless we recover Workers’ Compensation for you. Contact us today at 1-800-676-9458.